Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My first blog!

Well, here we go!
My first one! And I hope to get better at this as I go! I have been meaning to do this for years now. God told me a year ago that I was going to write a book. I have always wanted to write one. I believe that He gives us the desires of our hearts. I know that sometimes we have to do things that we don't want to do, but I think that usually we have to do things that we didn't know we wanted to do. Does that make sense?
As children, we feel we are always being 'bossed' around by our parents, and sometimes, even as adults, don't we still feel that way about God? (laughter!) But, God is after our hearts, just as we are after our children's hearts, yet He always has our best interest at heart at the same time. We are always some one's child. Whether it is an earthly parent, or a spiritual one! Whether we are choosing to serve Him or not, He has commanded His love to us. Now isn't that grace? I love Him so much! And I know that I fail every single day, in every single way; but I know that He never gives up. And He doesn't see me as failing, but as just walking in what He has already done for me. I have learned so much in the last few years in my walk with Him. I want to get it all out on paper, so to speak, so that I can share it with others. It is hidden in my heart, but I would love to have it to pass around as well. Another reason to blog!
I hope this blog blesses you as well as it will me!

No comments: