Sunday, September 14, 2008

Been a while, I know!

Just touching base! I know it has been a little while. I have a been debating on what and when to really blog on here. There are many things I want to say and to blog about. Many things that God is talking to me about.

I want to write in my journal, everything just seems so 'personal' and I don't know really what is for me to hear, to receive, to share. There are things that I know I can share with my close friends who love Jesus, you know, my prayer partners, there are a few christian ladies out there that I share just about everything with. There are a select few that I don't hide much from. You know who you are. And there is one that knows EVERYTHING. Things that I'm not even aware of. There are things that He shows me that is sometimes so private, so personal, that can't be shared, not because I do not want these things shared, but because it feels like I am uncovering something that shouldn't be uncovered or maybe it is out of shame. Almost like bearing your soul and you are afraid that those who see what is uncovered, will run away. I know that Jesus only uncovers these things in us to show us that He knows us inside out and that He isn't afraid of what is inside us, that He loved us before we knew of these things, before we even knew we were sinners, loved us while we were sinners. He doesn't want to leave us the way we are.

I know there are things that are private, between my Lord and I, and I am finding that those things are more than I realized. I am amazed, because I am the type of person that wears her heart on her sleeve, so to speak. I always speak what is on my heart and you will always know what is on my mind. It is not a normal thing for me to keep things hidden. I don't want them to be hidden, and they are not hidden from God. I guess I am just not ready for the world to see them.

I know at this point, my blogs are more personal, I haven't told anyone I have this blog. I haven't shared this website with any friends, and not that I don't plan to, I just hadn't really gotten into the habit, yet, of writing. I know God is wanting to use this blog. I know He has big plans for me. I can't wait to see what He has for me!! Until then, I pray that I allow God to open me up more and more to His presence. I pray that I will experience more and more of HIM!

I love you Jesus! No matter what, no matter who is in my life, you are the most important thing! You HAVE TO BE!!!

No comments: